Do I need Wi-Fi to use Google Pay?
You don’t need Wi-Fi to use Google Pay, but you can only perform a limited number of purchases without an Internet connection. The number of offline purchases available will reset once you’ve reconnected your device to the Internet.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?