Do I need Wi-Fi to use Google Pay™?
You don’t need Wi-Fi to use Google Pay, but you can only perform a limited number of purchases without an Internet connection. The number of offline purchases available will reset once you’ve reconnected your device to the Internet.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch