Why is the card design in Google Pay different to my actual card?
If the card design in Google Pay is different to your actual card, this may be because we’ve updated our cards since yours was issued. Don’t worry, the image shown doesn’t affect the use of the card with Google Pay.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?