Why are my Google Pay™ purchases not working?
There are many reasons why your Google Pay purchases may not be working, including:
- You haven’t completed the card verification process. Ensure that your card is eligible and active with Google Pay.
- The payment amount is greater than $100. Not all merchants will accept transactions for larger amounts. The merchant may require you to insert or swipe your physical card.
- You haven’t connected to a data network or Wi-Fi for a while.
- The payment terminal or card reader does not accept contactless payments.
If you need further help, please get in contact with us.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch