If I have multiple cards on Google Pay, which one will it use to make a purchase?
If you have multiple cards loaded onto Google Pay, it will automatically use the first card you added when you make a purchase. You can also change your default card:
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap ‘Payment’.
- Choose the payment method you’d like to make your default.
- Turn on ‘Default’ for in-store purchases.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?