If I have multiple cards on Google Wallet™, which one will it use to make a purchase?
If you have multiple cards loaded onto Google Wallet, it will automatically use the first card you added when you make a purchase. You can also change your default card:
- Once you’ve successfully added your card to Google Wallet, select your preferred Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card from the home screen.
- Select ‘details’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘Make default for contactless’
- You’re all set!
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch