How secure is a Google Pay™ transaction?
Your Google Pay transactions are protected through:
- Android device security settings, like a PIN or password.
- SSL technology which encrypts your payment information.
- Privacy measures to ensure your plastic card details are not shown in the app or shared with the merchant.
- Notifications about where your transaction occurred along with the merchant’s name and the payment or refund amount.
In addition, Suncorp Bank monitors your transaction history 24/7, to identify any unusual activity. You can contact Google directly about your device’s security features.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch