How do I verify my card in Google Pay?
To set up Google Pay via the Suncorp App:
- Download & sign up to the Suncorp App.
- Add your Banking products into the app (if they’re not there already).
- Visit the ‘Banking’ tab.
- Click ‘Manage’ (on the right-hand side of your accounts list), then click on ‘Manage Cards’ under the ‘Accounts’ header.
- Select the relevant Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card. Once the Visa Debit card page displays, select ‘Add to Google Pay’ on your Visa Debit card.
- Follow and complete the screens to finalise setup.
- Once complete you’ll be returned to the ‘Google Pay’ page in the Suncorp App, with the nominated card displaying ‘Card added in Google Pay’.
To set up Google Pay via the Google Pay app:
- Open Google Pay and tap the plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- Capture your card information by taking a photo of your card or entering your card information manually.
If you’ve got a white/green ‘vertical’ design Suncorp Visa Debit cards, you may need to enter your card details manually to verify the card.