How do I use Google Pay in-store?
Simply tap your device on the contactless terminal for purchases under $100.
For purchases over $100, you may need to unlock your device and, depending on the terminal, you may need to enter your pin.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?