How do I use Google Pay™ in-store?
Simply tap your device on the contactless terminal for purchases under $100.
For purchases over $100, you may need to unlock your device and, depending on the terminal, you may need to enter your pin.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch