How do I update Google Pay if my device is updated or replaced?
So, you’ve got a new device? You’ll need to add your card again to Google Pay by following the same registration process. Remember to remove your card from Google Pay if you no longer intend to use the app or you sell your device.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?