How do I update Google Pay™ if my Visa Debit card is lost or stolen?
If your phone is lost or stolen when your card is added to Google Wallet, you should either contact us immediately to request transactions be blocked or log in to your Google account to remove your card. You can find ways to contact us here. You can remove your card from your Google Account directly by logging in to your Google Account and deleting the card. When you or we remove your card from Google Pay, you will need to re-add your card to Google Wallet to keep using it. If you lose your Android device or smartwatch, you can still make contactless transactions using your physical credit card.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch