How do I update Google Pay if my card is lost or stolen?
If you’ve lost your card or it’s been stolen, please contact us straight away so we can cancel it and order a replacement card for you. Once you’ve received your new card and activated it (by using it to make a purchase or withdraw cash at an ATM), your Google Pay will auatomatically update with the new card’s details.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?