How do I add my card to Google Pay?
To add your card to Google Pay, simply:
- Open the Google Pay app and tap the plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- Capture your card information by taking a photo of your card or entering your card information manually.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?