How do I add my card to Google Pay?
To add your card to Google Pay, simply:
From Suncorp App
Log in to the Suncorp App and tap the cog wheel (top left corner) to access the Manage Banking screen. Select Manage Cards >select your Card, tap 'Add to Google Pay' and follow the steps to add your Suncorp Visa Debit Card to your digital wallet. You do not need your physical Visa Debit Card to complete set-up with digital card provisioned in Sun App.
You will need the Suncorp App and Google Pay App on your device. Both can be downloaded from the Google Play store. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
From Google Pay
Open Google Pay and tap the +sign in the bottom right corner. Then capture your card information by taking a photo or entering details manually. As your physical card is required for this process, setting up your digital wallet directly from the Suncorp App may be more convenient.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?