Does Google Pay work with Samsung devices?
Yes, but only supported devices can run both Google Pay and Samsung Pay wallets. If your device is not supported, you’ll need to download the Google Pay app and add your Suncorp Visa Debit card to the wallet.
If you have more than one registered card in your Samsung Pay wallet, you’ll need to choose a default wallet. This will be used automatically by the device without manually selecting either the Google Pay or Samsung Pay app.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?