Does Google Pay™ work with Samsung devices?
Yes, but only supported devices can run both Google Wallet and Samsung Pay. If your device is not supported, you’ll need to download the Google Wallet app and add your card to the wallet.
If you have more than one registered card in your Samsung Pay wallet, you’ll need to choose a default wallet. This will be used automatically by the device without manually selecting either the Google Wallet or Samsung Pay app.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch