How do I return items I purchased in-store using Google Pay?
When returning something you bought in-store using Google Pay, the retailer may require you to provide your physical Visa Debit card. That’s because not all terminals allow you to tap and return your purchase.
You may also need to provide the last 4 digits of your Virtual Account Number (VAN), which you can find on the card details screen in your Google Pay app.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?