Will I need to enter my card PIN with Google Pay?
Transaction limits apply to Google Pay and you may be prompted to enter your physical card PIN at the contactless terminal to authorise a payment.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch