How do I increase my daily limit?
Increasing your daily limit to $10k, $20k or $50k
You can increase your daily limit to either $10k, $20k or $50k via Suncorp Internet Banking. You’ll need a Security Token Code (also known as a Suncorp Token, One Time Password or Verification Code) which you can generate using the Suncorp Secured App .
- Learn more about the Suncorp Secured App
- Download the Suncorp Secured App via Google Play or the App store
Here’s how to increase your limit via Internet Banking:
- Select ‘Settings and Security’ in the menu
- If you haven’t already, generate your security token
- In the Security section within ‘Extra Security’ select the ‘Change’ link.
- Nominate your new daily limit in the drop-down selection
- Select the box that you have read and accept terms and conditions
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- Click ‘Settings & Security’ in the left-hand menu and click ‘Change’ next to the daily limit amount.
- Select your new daily limit from the drop-down menu. If you can’t see different amounts in the drop-down menu, it may mean you haven’t registered for the Suncorp Secured App.
- Open the Suncorp Secured App to generate a new Security Token Code.
- Go back to Internet Banking, enter the newest Security Token Code and click ‘Submit’.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and your new daily limit will now be active until you change it or deregister from the Suncorp Secured App.
Increasing your limit to $75k, $100k, $250k or $500k.
You can submit an application to increase your daily limit to $75k, $100k, $250k or $500k. Call us on 13 11 55, visit your local branch or contact your Relationship Manager to get started.
Note: Daily limit applies to all the accounts linked to customer ID on which you can perform debit transactions. A customer listed as account information only relationship, cannot perform the transaction. The relationships that can perform debit transactions on the accounts as below:
Signing Officers (SUO)
Primary Owner (PRI)
Secondary Owner (SEC)