How can I make an ATO tax payment using BPAY?
BPAY payments to the ATO are excluded from your daily or account limit. You can make an unlimited payment to the ATO with your available funds via BPAY.
You can pay your tax payment by following BPAY instructions using Internet Banking, the Suncorp App and Phone Banking using the following business banking accounts:
To pay via Internet Banking and the Suncorp App:
- Find the BPAY Biller and reference code, located next to the BPAY logo on your bill.
- Log in to your account and select the BPAY or bill payment option. Follow the prompts, using the reference and biller code on your bill to pay.
To pay via Phone Banking:
- Call 13 11 25 and enter your account or 14-digit card number. If you have a Telephone Access Code (TAC), you can enter that too.
- Press option 3, ‘Transfer money and BPAY’
- Press 3 again for BPAY option and follow the prompts. Make sure you have your BPAY biller and reference code (usually located next to BPAY logo on your bill) with you.
It’s important to note that BPAY payments can take up to 3 days to process. Payments made after 6pm will be processed the following business day.