Yes, there are four levels of access you can apply to your facility which will enable you to control who has access to card transaction and statement information.
- Director (capabilities include viewing all accounts, updating account information, changing spend limits and obtaining information on all cards)
- Administrator (can be designated by the Director to perform all Director capabilities)
- Individual card holder (capabilities include viewing their own card account and updating their own details)
- Inquiry - (capabilities include obtaining information on all cards)
No, personal information can only be updated by the card holder.
Directors can add and remove card holders from the credit facility.
With Suncorp Business Credit Cards, there are two types of limits:
Credit Limit – The limit set on the primary account (credit card facility limit).
Spend Limit – The limit available to individual cardholders. Each cardholder's monthly Spend Limit must be less than or equal to the total Credit Limit.
If the outstanding balance across all cards on the credit facility reaches the Credit Limit, no card holder will be able to spend on their card until the outstanding balance is reduced.
For example: XYZ Pty Ltd has a Credit Limit of $10,000. Attached to the primary account is a Director card with a spend limit of $10,000 and two employees each with a spend limit of $10,000. If the two employees spend $5,000 each, the total outstanding balance will be $10,000 (the credit limit). No card holders will be able to transact on their cards until the outstanding balance is reduced.
There are three levels of online access:
- Director Access – view all transactions and statements.
- Administrator Access – view all statements and own card transactions.
- Inquiry Only Access – view all statements.
You can choose how your points are accumulated – either by Business Account Level or Individual Card Level.
- Business Account Level: The card holder identified as Applicant No. 1 on the application form will earn rewards points for eligible transactions charged to any card linked to the account. Only this individual can redeem points for rewards. A membership fee will be charged to the account.
- Individual Card Level: Each card holder can opt into a Rewards Program and will earn rewards points for eligible transactions charged to their card. Only the individual card holder can redeem these points for rewards. A membership fee will be charged for each card linked to the account.
To add an additional card holder, complete an Add Additional Business Credit Card Holder Form and return it to any Suncorp Bank branch or your Business Relationship Manager.
Please note: where a new employee is replacing a previous employee, a new card is required to be issued.
While Administrators must be issued a card and PIN, if the Administrator does not need the physical card (for example, if they only need Internet Banking access).
There are two easy ways to access your points balance and redeem for rewards:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking.
Phone: Call the Suncorp Bank Rewards Centre on 13 11 55 (Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm AEST).
Please note – only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem reward points.
You can redeem points as often as you like. You can also view the latest rewards catalogue online.