Your business account limit is the set maximum amount of money that can be externally transferred from your business account on a daily basis. This includes external transfers and business payments.
You can deposit funds to your account by:
- cash, cheque or money order
- automatic direct deposit
- cash or cheque at any Suncorp Bank deposit ATM
- cash or cheque at any Australia Post Bank@Post outlet
- internet Banking, Telephone Banking and Funds Transfer
- cash or cheque at any Suncorp Store.
You can set up an insufficient funds sweep (transfer) to move money from a nominated account. This ensures you’re always covered if one account doesn’t have enough money to cover a direct debit or personal cheque.
No. You can deposit cash or cheques fee-free with any of our Business Premium and Business Saver Accounts.
If you already have a business account in the same business name, we’ll have enough information to open another account. If you’re new to Suncorp Bank or your current account is in a different business name, we’ll need more documentation.
We offer cheque books for the following business accounts:
- Business Premium Accounts
eStatements are available for:
- Business and Agribusiness Overdrafts
- Small Business Loans
- Farm Management Deposit Accounts
- Business Bank accounts.