What is my Device Account Number?
All Suncorp Debit cards and Suncorp Clear Options credit cards stored in Apple Pay are allocated a Device Account Number. This unique number ensures your payment information isn’t stored on your device or shared with the merchant when making a payment.
You can find your Device Account Number by opening the Wallet app, selecting your card and tapping the “” symbol in the top right corner.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?