What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
Apple Pay lets you use your compatible iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac to simply and securely pay with your eligible Suncorp debit or Suncorp Clear Options cedit card in stores, within apps and on the web with Safari.
Note: the Suncorp eftpos card is currently not available for Apple Pay payments within apps, on the web with Safari or for use overseas.
To use Apple Pay for purchases, you’ll need to first add your eligible card on to your compatible Apple device. Scroll to the 'Getting Started' section of the FAQs for details on how to verify your card.
Once your card has been added and your identity verified, you can use your device in stores to make payments by holding your device (eg. iPhone) up to the contactless payment terminal.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay® to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay®?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay® overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch