What devices are compatible with Apple Pay?
You can add your Suncorp Debit card or Suncorp Clear Options credit card to:
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6 or later (in store, within apps and web purchases)
- Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or later (in store and app purchases only)
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 or later (within apps and web purchases only)
- Mac models with Touch ID (web purchases in Safari) or a Mac model introduced in 2012 or later with an Apple Pay-enabled iPhone or Apple Watch.
Note: the Suncorp eftpos card is currently not available for Apple Pay on an iPad or Mac.To check if your device is compatible, please visit the Apple Pay support page.
You’ll require the latest version of iOS, watchOS or macOS downloaded to your device.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?