If I receive a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
No. Your replacement Suncorp Debit card or Suncorp Clear Options credit card will automatically be updated with Apple Pay®. You can continue to use Apple Pay to make purchases while you wait for your new plastic card.
When your new card arrives, you do not need to add it to the Wallet app.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay® to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay®?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay® overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch