How do I set up Apple Pay?
To set up Apple Pay via the Suncorp App:
- Download, & sign up to, the Suncorp App.
- Add your Banking products into the app (if they’re not there already).
- Visit the ‘Banking’ tab.
- Click ‘Manage’ (on the right-hand side of your accounts list), then click on ‘Manage Cards’ under the ‘Accounts’ header.
- Select the relevant Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card. Once the Visa Debit card page displays, select ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ on your VISA Debit card.
- Follow and complete the screens to finalise setup.
- Once complete you’ll be returned to the ‘Apple Pay’ page in the Suncorp App, with the nominated card displaying ‘Card added in Apple Wallet’.
Note: Setting up your Suncorp Clear Options credit cards on Apple Pay via the Suncorp App is currently not available. You can set up your Suncorp Clear Options credit cards on Apple Pay via the Wallet app on your eligible Apple devices.
To set up Apple Pay on your device:
- Open the Wallet app and tap + sign in on the upper right hand corner.
- Follow the prompts to add a new card.
- Enter your card’s security code to add your debit card or credit card affiliated with your iTunes Account. Or, tap ‘Add a different card’ and use your iPhone camera to scan the card information.
- Your card has now been added to Apple Wallet and you’re ready to Tap and Pay anywhere you see the contactless symbol.
For more on setting up Apple Pay on your device, please visit our Apple Pay webpage.
Note: the Suncorp eftpos card is currently not able to be registered with Apple Pay via the Suncorp App.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?