How do I set up Apple Pay?
To set up Apple Pay on your device:
- Open the Wallet app on your Apple device, and click on ‘Add card’. Scan your card or enter the details manually to add it.
- Enter your card’s security code to add your credit or debit card affiliated with your iTunes Account. Or, tap ‘Add a different card’ and use your iPhone camera to scan the card information.
- Your card has now been added to Apple Wallet and you’re ready to Tap and Pay anywhere you see this symbol.
For more on setting up your Apple Pay device, please visit our Apple Pay webpage.
To set up Apple Pay via the Suncorp App:
- Download, & sign up to, the Suncorp App.
- Add your Banking products into the app (if they’re not there already). Tap on the ‘Money’ tab then selected the + (plus) icon to get started.
- Click ‘Manage’ (on the right-hand side of your accounts list), then click ‘Apple Pay’ under the payments section.
- Once the ‘Apple Pay’ page displays, select ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ on your VISA Debit card.
- Follow and complete the screens to finalise setup.
- Once complete you’ll be returned to the ‘Apple Pay’ page in the Suncorp App, with the nominated card displaying ‘Card added in Apple Wallet’