Do I need an Internet connection to make purchases with Apple Pay®?
No, you don’t need an Internet connection to use Apple Pay in stores.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay® to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay®?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay® overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch