Can I use Apple Pay® within apps or on the web with Safari?
Yes, you can at participating merchants. Simply select the ‘Buy with Apple Pay’ button at checkout. Review the payment information and contact details. You’ll then be asked to authenticate with either Face ID, Touch ID or your device passcode.
Note: the Suncorp eftpos card is currently not available for Apple Pay payments within apps or on the web with Safari.
For more information, please see the Apple Pay support page.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay® to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay®?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay® overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch