How do I remove a card?
You can remove your card from Apple Pay by opening the “Settings” app. Select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then select the card you wish to remove. Scroll down and tap “Remove Card”.
You can also remove a card in the Wallet app by selecting the card and tapping the “” symbol on the top right of screen. Scroll down and tap “Remove Card”.
If you disable Face ID, Touch ID or device passcode or sign out of iCloud, all of your debit and credit cards will be removed from the device.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?