What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
If your device is lost or stolen, sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone or iPad. You can use the Find My iPhone app to help you find or remotely lock the device and disable the use of Apple Pay®. Alternatively, you can log into iCloud.com and remove all cards from Apple Pay remotely.
If neither of these options are available, contact us and we can remove your registered card from Apple Pay.
See more on the Apple Pay support page.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay® to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay®?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay® overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch