How do I change my default card for Apple Pay transactions?
The first card you add to Apple Pay automatically becomes your default card.
To change your default card on your iPhone or iPad:
Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Default card, then choose a new card.
- You’ll see a confirmation message “XXXX card is now your default card”.
- In the Wallet app, when all cards are presented.
- Tap and hold your finger on the card you wish to make the default and move it to front of the Wallet app.
- You’ll see a confirmation message “XXXX card is now your default card.
To change your default card on your Apple Watch:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone
- Go to the My Watch tab
- Tap “Wallet & Apple Pay” and then “Default Card”
- Choose a new card.