Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out at a merchant/retailer?
Yes, some merchants/retailers have enabled this functionality and you will be able to get cash out. For Visa debit cardholders, you will need to ensure that the “eftpos SAV” payment network is selected for the cash out transaction to be processed successfully.
Note: Fees and charges may apply for withdrawing money from your Suncorp Clear Options credit cards.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?