Can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay® on my device?
Yes. Depending on the type and model of your device, you can add between 8 and 12 cards to Apple Pay. You must be the owner of all cards added.
The first card added will be your default card, but this can be changed. Visit managing your card in Apple Pay to find out more.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay® to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay®?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay® overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch