Can I use Apple Pay to make cash withdrawals at ATMs or in a Suncorp Store?
No. At this stage you can’t use Apple Pay to withdraw cash from ATMs or in a Suncorp Bank Store. You’ll need to use your plastic card to complete these transactions.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?