Who can close my business account?
Any registered business owner, nominated authorised officer or nominated signing officer can request the closure of the business account.
If there is more than registered business owner, nominated authorised officer or nominated signing officer who is linked to the account, consent to close an account is not required by all those parties who are linked to the account (unless there is an arrangement in place which requires one or more of those parties to agree). All account holders (including all other registered business owners, nominated authorised officers or nominated signing officers), will be notified of the account closure with a closing statement issued to each of those parties.
If more than one registered business owner, nominated authorised officer or nominated signing officer is required to authorise a request to close an account, all of those appropriate linked parties in accordance with the ‘number to agree to account changes’ will need to be present to provide their authorisation to close the account.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?