Which countries are participating jurisdictions for CRS?
Over 100 jurisdictions have committed to implement the Common Reporting Standard to exchange information.
For a list of countries committed to CRS, refer to the Commitment and Monitoring section of the OECD CRS website.
Please note Suncorp Bank is required by law to collect customers’ foreign tax residency information and report it to the ATO even if the foreign country of the customer is not contained in the list referred to above.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?