What is a Direct Debit User?
If you’ve authorised a Direct Debit to be deducted from your account, the Direct Debit User will be the person or institution that your money is transferred to.
Some merchants use a third party to process their Direct Debit payments, which means you might see a name on your bank statement or account history that you don’t recognise. You can usually get in contact directly with the debiting company to get more information.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?