What if I still have available funds in my account?
If you still have available funds in your account at the time we process the account closure, you may direct us to credit the balance to you in any of the following ways:
- Cash withdrawal
- Transfer to another Suncorp Account or in some circumstances, an account you hold with another financial institution
- Bank cheque (you may be charged a fee for service)
Alternatively, the available funds can also be donated to the Hear and Say Charity, at your request.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?