How do I update direct debits and direct credits from other banks?
You’ll need to update all your direct debit providers (such as your mobile phone company and services you’re subscribed to), and direct creditors (such as your employer) yourself.
For creditors (such as Medicare and Centrelink), you’ll need to let them know your new account details. Suncorp’s BSB number is 484-799, and your account number can be found on your bank statement, in your cheque book, and within Internet Banking, the Mobile App, and the Suncorp App.
For debitors, you’ll need to get in contact with them and let them know your updated account details, and possibly your new debit card details. Be sure to think about service providers that might have your card details on hand, such as PayPal and Uber.
Suncorp can assist with cancelling direct debits on your behalf, however fees may apply. Please contact Suncorp Bank on 13 11 55 if you need help.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?