How do I switch my banking to Suncorp Bank?
After you’ve opened up a new Suncorp Everyday, Savings or Business account, you can easily move any regular payments to your new account online via the Suncorp Account Switching self-service tool.
From here, you can import information you’ve stored with other banks, such as payees and billers, as well as download a summary of direct debits, credits and other regular transfers.
For a step-by-step guide on the process, head to our switching accounts page.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?