How do I stop a pending transaction on my account?
You are unable to stop or cancel a transaction whilst it is pending. A pending transaction can be released or reversed at any time if the Merchant submits a request to the Bank.
To request for the release or reversal of a pending transaction, the Merchant will need to provide us with the following transaction details on their company letterhead:
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Cardholder name
- Authorisation number, if available
- Amount of authorisation
The Merchant should send the request to us by:
Email: DQ&CMProcessing@suncorp.com.au; or
Fax: 07 3031 2626
If we do not receive all these details from the relevant merchant, we may not be able to release or reverse a pending transaction.
Alternatively, once the pending process is completed and the transaction has been processed to your account, then you can raise a dispute if required.
If you require further assistance, please call us on 13 11 55 or +61 7 3362 1712 from overseas.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?