How do I stop a Cheque being processed?
There are only limited circumstances where a bank cheque can be stopped before it’s processed. To put a stop on it if it’s a cheque from a cheque book, you’ll need to call us on 13 11 55 or visit a Suncorp store.
For bank-issued cheques, you can only visit a Suncorp store to request a stop payment.
Please note: A fee will apply for stopping either of these cheque types.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?