How do I set up regular transfers on my Suncorp account?
You can easily import your regular transfers from your old bank account into your new Suncorp Bank account, using our free self-service Suncorp Account Switching tool. To set up regular transfers from your Suncorp Bank account, first use our free self-service Suncorp Account Switching tool. To do that:
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Scroll down to the bottom of your listed bank accounts
- Click on the import payees and billers section
- Follow the prompts to import your payee and biller details directly into Suncorp Internet Banking.
After you’ve done that, setting up regular, recurring payments is easy. You can do it through Internet Banking, the Mobile App, or the Suncorp App.
Once logged in, simply go through the steps that you would to make a transfer (choosing the account you want to transfer from, and then selecting the type of transfer you’d like to make, i.e. BPAY), and change the timing of the payment from ‘now’ to ‘recurring’. You can choose to make your regular transfers weekly, fortnightly, or monthly, and can start a payment up to 60 days from the date you create the transfer.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?