How can I get my salary deposited into my account?
To make sure your salary is deposited into your Suncorp Bank account, you’ll need to give your employer your BSB and account number. Suncorp’s BSB number is 484-799 for all accounts.
To make this a little easier, jump into Internet Banking to access an easy-to-use email template that pre-fills your account number. Or download and complete this Salary Credit Form (PDF) and return it to your employer.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?