How do I open a Suncorp Bank account if I'm under 18?
To open a Kids Savings Account, you’ll need to visit a Suncorp branch. Children under the age of 11 will need the consent of a parent or guardian, who will have full control to operate the bank account.
Transaction accounts, on the other hand, can be applied for online. They’re available to people over the age of 11. Check out our Everyday Accounts for kids page for more info and to apply.
Whether you open your bank account online or in branch, you’ll need to provide personal identification.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch