What happens if I make more than one withdrawal, or don’t grow my net balance by $200 in one month?
In order to earn the bonus interest on your Growth Saver account, you need to grow your net balance by $200 (excluding interest) and make no more than one withdrawal each month. If you fail to do one (or both!) of these, you will earn standard interest applicable on the account for that month instead.
You can find all our current interest rates here.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch