What happens to a Suncorp Bank account when a child turns 18?
When a child with a Suncorp Bank Account turns 18, they continue to be a Suncorp Bank customer. Depending on whether they’ve got a savings or transactions account, their account type and features may change.
- Other transaction accounts are available to people aged over 18 as well. That means if they hold this type of account when they turn 18, they’ll continue to be a Suncorp Bank customer without needing to change anything, and they’ll still enjoy the same features as their current account will not change.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?