How do I change my account to be a joint account?
Unfortunately you can’t change a single account to a joint account. Instead, you’ll need to open a new joint account together in both account holders’ names. From there, we can help you switch any regular payments from your old single account to your new joint account.
To open a joint account, simply select the option for two account holders at the beginning of the online application process. If you’d like more than two account holders or you need help switching over your accounts, please contact us or visit your nearest Suncorp store.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?