I’m currently overseas, how do I close my bank account?
Contact us on +61 7 3362 1712 or send us a Secure Message through Internet Banking or Suncorp Bank Mobile App to request the closure of your account.
If you have available funds in your account, you and any other account holder may be required to send us a letter with your instructions as to how any balance will be credited back to you. You may also need to provide us with your authorisation to transfer the balance by International Draft.
Alternatively, you may transfer the available funds in your account by International Money Transfer via Internet Banking before you request the closure of your account only if you have a security token registered to your Internet Banking. You can access our security token by downloading the Suncorp Secured App through the app store.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?