How old does someone have to be to open a Suncorp Bank account?
There’s no minimum age to hold a Kids Savings Account. However, if a child is under the age of 11, they’ll need the consent of a parent or guardian to open the account. The parent/guardian will also have full access to operate the account, and the child won’t be able to make transactions on their own.
To open a transaction account, the child must be over 11 years old.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?