What is the minimum age to open a Suncorp Bank account?
Personal customers can open a Suncorp everyday account from age 11. The Suncorp Everyday Options or Everyday Essentials account can be opened online, at a Suncorp branch or by calling 13 11 55. When applying online, customers aged 11-14 will be prompted to visit a Suncorp branch or a participating Australia Post outlet to finalise their ID verification. Customers aged 15 and older can be verified online with two forms of ID such as a drivers licence, Australian Passport or a Medicare card.
Compare our Everyday Accounts for kids to find out more.
Parents/Guardians can also open a Kids Savings account for children under 11. This account can only be opened at a Suncorp branch. Visit out Kids Account page to find out more about banking for under-18s.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?