How long will my transaction dispute take?
If you’ve raised a transaction dispute, the amount of time it will take to be resolved depends on the type of payment you’re disputing:
- Direct Debit: typically up to 7 days
- EFTPOS and ATM: typically up to 30 days
- Visa Debit: typically within 45 days, however timeframes may vary depending on the reason for the dispute and how the transaction was processed
We’ll contact you throughout the process to provide updates and request further information when required.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?