How does the Account Switching service work?
Suncorp’s Account Switching service works like this:
- You provide your login information from your other financial institution. Please note: this information is securely encrypted and not seen or stored by Suncorp, or any of our third-party providers. It will automatically be deleted as soon as you’re finished with the service.
- You’ll be able to download a 95-day summary report in PDF format.
- You’ll also be able to import saved billers and payees from your old bank account to Suncorp’s Internet Banking.
We don’t have any contracts or arrangements with other financial institutions relating to our Account Switching service, so you may need to check with them to see if they’ll permit it. Some financial institutions won’t authorise or endorse your use of this service, or our provision of this service to you.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?