How can I temporarily stop a direct debit?
You can temporarily stop a Direct Debit by calling us on 13 11 55, sending us a secure message through Internet Banking, or visiting a Suncorp store. You can also fill out a Direct Debit Stop/Cancellation Request Form and bring it to a Suncorp store. Remember to select ‘Add a stop’ in the request type.
When you’re ready to start it up again, you’ll need to get in contact with us. Or, you can complete the Direct Debit Stop/Cancellation Form Request Form again and bring it in to a store, this time selecting the ‘Delete Existing Stop’ in the request type.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?