How can I stop or cancel a recurring payment?
Only an authorised cardholder can request to stop or cancel a recurring payment on a credit card or debit card. We can help you pause, stop, or cancel recurring card payments by contacting us by phone at 13 11 55 or by visiting your local branch. You should always consider any terms and conditions the Merchant may have regarding cancelling a recurring payment. For example, a Merchant may specify that you cancel your authority in writing or within a specific timeframe prior to the next payment date. Suncorp accepts no liability and will not be responsible for helping you, at your request, to pause, stop or cancel a recurring card payment where you have not acted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?