How can I stop or cancel a recurring payment?
Only an authorised cardholder can request to stop or cancel a recurring payment on a credit card or debit card. You’ll need to contact the merchant or service provider to cancel the recurring payment before it’s processed. It’s also a good idea to keep a record of the cancellation in case you need to dispute a future payment from the merchant or service provider.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?